Oct 4, 2016
In this episode you’ll learn :
In my part about authenticity:
- My thoughts on authenticity and why I think it's a bit of a
- Who I think of when I hear the words 'authentic'
- Why I think that you can't be authentic in every
In the interview with James Thorn:
- Why he started The Intronaut - A Podcast for Introverts
in March 2016.
- Why he felt that podcasts for introverts didn't really address
his situation as a 45 year old middle-aged white guy in the
- How he comes up with topics for his podcast
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode. If you enjoyed it, I
would be super grateful if
it using the social media
buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave
a review on iTunes. I'm told that they really matter so if you'd
take a minute I'd appreciate it. And finally, don’t forget to
subscribe to the show on iTunes
get notified for all my future shows. Warmly Sarah