Nov 3, 2016
Today I’m to talking Andy Mort. Andy
was introduced to me by my previous guest, Cat Rose. She suggested
him because he also hosts a podcast and so I listened to his show
and thought it would make for an interesting conversation. Andy is
a UK-based musician and writer. He makes and performs music as
Atlum Schema and is also
the founder of SheepDressedLikeWolves.com; a Blog and Podcast
dedicated to encouraging introverted and highly sensitive people to
embrace their creativity and push against the expectations of an
often overwhelming world. Andy is a multipotentialite business
owner (he runs an online membership site for introverts/HSPs, and
is in the process of launching one for songwriters), and also a
part-time undertaker! I’ll make sure to ask him about that one too.
In this episode you’ll learn :
- How he discovered he was an introvert.
- How he's not all about doing things for money. He has to
care about what he's doing beyond a way to make money.
- About coming up with an 'upper enough' income goal (I love that
- How he is grateful to be able to make music, especially with
- And how his introversion relates to his side job as an
3 Golden Nuggets:
- He's a morning person and likes to take advantage of the early
morning to have a moment with himself where he can write for the
blog and podcast and is also now journaling, missing only 9 days
- Favorite tool: Buffer to schedule social media post which allows
him to prepare them when he is most inspired.
- Book: Essentialism by Greg McEwen and Everything I Know by
Other links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening !
Thanks so much for listening to this episode. If you enjoyed it, I
would be super grateful if
it using the social media
buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Also, please leave
a review on iTunes. I'm told that they really matter so if you'd
take a minute I'd appreciate it. And finally, don’t forget to
subscribe to the show
on iTunes or on Android
notified for all my future shows. Warmly Sarah